Thursday, April 2, 2009

Soccer

I signed Braden up for soccer camp over Spring Break and he LOVED it. I can tell he is going to love all sports as he grows up. I asked him "Braden what sport do you like better, basketball or soccer?" "I like all the sports mom" "I like them all the most". Conner really loved it too and luckily the nice coach let him play along the first day of camp.

Conner liked playing catch with his mom while Braden was doing soccer skills.

Conner's favorite part of the camp was kicking over the cones and picking them back up without using his hands. The coach called this game King Kong.
Braden listened to his coach Oscar very carefully about how to kick the soccer ball.

Both Braden and Conner loved playing soccer and can't wait for the next camp!

4 comments:

Connor Clan said...

No pictures of mom and dad in Vegas?

PerryBlog said...

I signed Kyla up for soccer camp in the summer. For her age group it's only 1 hr for one week. We'll see how she likes it. Conner looks like he knows exactly what he's doing - nice action shot!

Laura said...

Ding, ding, ding... you got my attention! Vegas?! Lucky ducks.

Two brothers said...

I know. It was nice to get away even if only for 3 days. It was sunny and 75 when it was rainy here so we timed it nice. Kyla will love it Kim!