Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Good things about being a boy


My boys HATE getting their fingernails cut. I mean hate it.... So I just got back from a 5 day trip without them and of course their fingernails are now ridiculously long. This morning as I was having my morning cuddle time with Braden on the couch I told him that I needed to cut his fingernails. He grabs my hands and states that mine are long too. I told him (once again) that girls can have long nails but boys do not. Braden says "Well, when boys get hot they can take their shirts off and girls can't so I guess there is one good thing for both of us". Well, he's got me there.....

1 comment:

The Loidhamer Family said...

I love it! I was trying to convince Mason that he was going to get his haircut today because it would make him look "tough and strong", he called me out and said "Mom, I think you're just trying to trick me into looking handsome." Apparently, there is nothing worse.